Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Do you facebook?

I admit, my blog has been a neglected thing in the past several months. I think about it often, but never quite muster the energy to come and blog. Why? Well, the excuses are many, but the one that saps most of my extra time these days is facebook. I love that thing! There are so many useless games like Yoville or Mafia Wars that I find myself checking again and again. Then there are the fun notes passed around. On top of that are status updates, which are my favorite part of it all. I read all of them daily because it's like a little snapshot into the lives of so many friends. So do you facebook? And if you do, are you on my friends list? If you are not and would like to be added, send me an email with your name and I'll be sure to add you. Then I can at least keep updated with your life until I get the urge to get back into blogging a bit more.

5 comments:

Stacia said...

I facebook too! I have neglected my blog also. I found I was able to put my status updates on a sidebar on my blog!

staciadawn@gmail.com

"Q" Tips, "K"razy fun and daily "L"ife said...

I also now neglect my blog etc... Facebook has become a new fav!

amanda_hague@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Oh yes, I am on Facebook. It IS addicting!

Lynanne said...

I got sucked in by Facebook also. Like you, I either seem do one or the other (blogging or facebook). It's especially hard because I'm trying to stay anonymous on my blog and it's hard to keep up with everyone in both places.

Diana Mancuso said...

I totally facebook, all the time, and my blogging has also suffered in large part because of it. You gotta love the waste of time that is Mafia Wars. You can try adding me with this email:

redrose_46@hotmail.com